Building a fence around your residential property or business can add numerous benefits, such as security and privacy. So why not build with a material that also adds to the overall aesthetic and value of your home? Wood can do exactly that!
Wooden fences are a classic and universally-liked fence style, which means a wooden fence won’t deter future home-buyers.
Let’s talk about a few more the main benefits of a wooden fence:
1. Long Life – With regular maintenance, wood fences can last for 20 years or more, giving you plenty of time to enjoy it while doing minimal repairs. By using quality wood and with routine care, you can ensure that your fence will stand the test of time.
2. Privacy – Are you needing more peace of mind while your children are playing or when you are entertaining your guests? A wood fence is a great option for you! Unlike some other materials, wooden fences provide an extra layer of privacy because the slats are built closer together, which acts as a deterrent for burglars and other intruders.
3. Easy to Repair – Fence repairs can be expensive and time consuming. Wood fencing is ideal in that it’s easy to replace or repair certain sections, allowing you to extend the life of your fence without having to fully replace it. Which in the long run, saves you time and money.
4. Sustainable – Wood is a renewable resource with a low environmental impact, so if you’re looking for an option that is more sustainable/environmentally-friendly, a wood fence is a good choice!
5. Customizable – From redwood, cedar, spruce, and cypress, wooden fencing is so versatile and can be painted or stained to compliment the look of any property. You can get the look you want all while protecting your fence and helping it last longer.
6. Good for Resale Value – Classic and universally liked, a wooden fence not only adds privacy but it can increase the curb value of your home. Wooden fences are both beautiful and natural, so when it’s time to sell your home, you will have the advantage over competitors.
The benefits of a wooden fence are hard to ignore! But with all the different wooden fence aesthetics, it can be hard to choose which style to build. Don’t worry, we are here to help! Call us today at (770) 985-3700. Our professionals will talk you through every step and help you make the best decision when it comes to your fencing needs.