As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, we want to assure everyone that Accurate Fence is taking all the proper precautions possible to keep the virus from spreading. At present Accurate Fence continues to be open for business while following a “Contact Free” estimate & installation process. Our main concern is the safety of all our employees & clients, therefore until further notice we will adhere to the following:
- Upon request a sales representative will contact you via phone call to discuss your fencing needs, concerns, layout, etc.
- Once discussed the sales representative will come onsite to walk the property to perform the onsite takeoff & mark the fence line w/ marking paint &/or flagging. There will be no need for person to person contact as the sales rep can contact you while onsite if any questions or concerns arise.
- Upon completion of takeoff we will then write up all contracts in office & send to you electronically via email or fax.
- After sending all pertinent information we will follow up w/ a phone call to discuss all areas of the contract & make any changes as needed.
- If/when the contract is approved by client, sales will process job internally & an Accurate Fence representative will follow up w/ a phone call w/ next steps.
- When installation crew is set to arrive, we will notify client w/ timeline and an Accurate Fence representative will meet crew onsite prior to install to confirm layout if applicable.
Accurate Fence will continue the above process until further notice. We intend to follow all guidelines per Government recommendation so should things change we will update all parties involved. At this time, we would like to offer our prayers to all those infected & thank the many Medical professionals putting themselves in harms way to combat the COVID-19 virus.
Jeff McWhorter, President